The answer ICEBOUND has 28 possible clues. See the results below.
- Heading for the frozen wastes - or stuck in them
- Stuck, like a ship in the Arctic
- Unable to move from the pack
- Tie up securely after diamonds frozen
- Kept in the freezer?
- Heavily frosted diamonds? Sure!
- Arctic explorer could be drug-limited
- Locked in by frozen water
- (Arctic ship) stuck for winter
- Trapped by frozen sea
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,326 - Oct 11 2017
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 7444
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 7247 - January 27, 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26529 - September 28, 2016
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Aug 18 2016
- Family Time - Sep 13 2015
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jul 20 2015
- The Telegraph - Quick - Dec 13 2014
- USA Today - Mar 16 2014
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Dec 13 2012