The answer ASTROTURF has 16 possible clues. See the results below.
- Tradename for an artificial sports pitch surface
- Plastic grass
- Synthetic playing surface
- RAF tutors bombing surface
- Artificial playing surface
- Four start going off such a surface
- Waves welcoming left-winger following a substitute on pitch?
- Tradename of an artificial surface for sports pitches
- Run in first of Arab white horses on special surface
- A pace into seawater, a departure from grass?
Last seen in:
- New York Times - May 24 2023
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 16,479 - Mar 1 2023
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 28075
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 1,387 - Jun 30 2019
- USA Today - Aug 19 2016
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,099 - Apr 27 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26260 - November 19, 2015
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 1,192 - Sep 27 2015
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 585 - Jun 23 2011
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 25,301 - Apr 20 2011