The answer MUDSLINGER has 20 possible clues. See the results below.
- Smear campaigner
- One to discredit Nigel's drum playing
- Put together mounting round top of door to hang on knocker
- One who hurls abuse - or wet soil?
- He has dirt on people
- Person trying to damage another's reputation
- Coffeehouse employee?
- Muckraker makes something dirty last for a long time
- Malicious person's derogatory term for a potter?
- One aims to smear opponents
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 16,301 - Aug 5 2022
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Nov 15 2021
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 8626
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,507 - Sep 16 2020
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27559
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - May 1 2019
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Aug 29 2018
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Mar 31 2016
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 13,907 - Dec 4 2014
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 6154 - July 30, 2013