The answer PUTTERS has 10 possible clues. See the results below.
- Green sticks?
- Finishing clubs
- They¿re essential for Green Party of course, as party leader to speak on safety first
- Some golf clubs
- They lay in irons
- Green tools
- Golf clubs
- Quietly says 'Clubs'
- They might be able to place, but they certiantly can't drive
- Might they place the rest in confusion where it's green?
Last seen in:
- Wall Street Journal - Sep 14 2017 - In Re:
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Feb 15 2014
- Newsday.com - Jan 25 2010
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 2,432 - May 18 2008
- Wall Street Journal - Feb 15 2008 - February 15, 2008 - Lincoln Center
- Wall Street Journal - May 25 2007 - May 25, 2007 - A Fabulous Day for Justice
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 25,246 - Mar 8 2007
- Wall Street Journal - Feb 17 2006 - February 17, 2006 - Inn-Cognito
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 23,799 - Jul 19 2002
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jun 18 2001