The answer HIDDENAGENDA has 18 possible clues. See the results below.
- Ulterior motive
- Something undisclosed in collagen damage?
- Is this the timetable for the hide-and-go-seek champion with ulterior motive?
- An ulterior motive for what hide-and-go-seek champion might have up his sleeve
- Taking collagen daily may reveal an ulterior motive!
- Concealed intentions
- Sneaky plan
- Ulterior motive in handing a deed out
- In Copenhagen, Danes' intentions are apparent -- or not?
- What 16-Across has?
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,841 - Nov 24 2021
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Nov 11 2021
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Mar 3 2020
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,915 - Sep 2 2019
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - May 7 2019
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,209 - Apr 11 2019
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 2,947 - Apr 15 2018
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Dec 6 2016
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,243 - Jan 2 2016
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,117 - Aug 7 2015