The answer NIGHTOWL has 30 possible clues. See the results below.
- One who keeps late hours
- Late party-goer provides own light
- One who likes to stay up late close to West End in capital?
- 1979 album by Gerry Rafferty
- Thin glow, shimmering, reveals one up late
- Hooter not heard in the daytime?
- One working late
- Nocturnal human (with a bird)
- No 'early-to-bed' type
- One preferring to work when it's dark, with long shifts
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Oct 9 2018
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Apr 29 2018
- The Telegraph - General Knowledge - Apr 22 2018
- The Washington Post - Oct 18 2016
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Jun 16 2015
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Jun 3 2015
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Oct 28 2014
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 611 - May 10, 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 1090 - May 3, 2014
- New York Times - Sep 5 2013