The answer DAVISCUP has 18 possible clues. See the results below.
- Tennis prize
- International tennis team championship
- Record spell of good fortune securing a very small sporting trophy
- International tennis competition
- Sets competition record, holding a 21 up
- An annual international lawn-tennis championship
- Just men required to conduct this international court action?
- Court activity involving international rackets
- Cupid's against a new love-match?
- Annual tennis championship
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,429 - Jul 30 2020
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Nov 18 2019
- New York Times - Feb 12 2018
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,690 - Oct 13 2016
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Sep 22 2016
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Sep 2 2016
- L.A. Times Daily - Feb 24 2016
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Sep 29 2015
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,594 - Jun 10 2015
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Sep 10 2014