The answer PERIODPIECE has 13 possible clues. See the results below.
- ''Gladiator,'' e.g.
- Firearm found after lesson is an antique
- Novel that evokes earlier times
- I proceed farcically, swallowing pie in costume drama, perhaps
- Item reminiscent of a past time
- Item reminiscent of former times
- Essay for grammar class?
- Knight, say, under spell in old play
- *Novel that evokes prior times
- Something reminiscent of former times
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,284 - Feb 12 2020
- USA Today - Apr 30 2019
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 2,900 - May 21 2017
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 615 - June 7, 2014
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 6277 - December 20, 2013
- L.A. Times Daily - Jul 12 2013
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 982 - June 2, 2012
- L.A. Times Daily - Nov 2 2009
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 4984 - October 30, 2009
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - May 12 2009