The answer CLOCKS has 12 possible clues. See the results below.
- A hundred security devices -- tickers?
- Things seen in most public buildings, but almost never in casinos
- Records, as a race time
- Time machines?
- They've got the time
- Punches, informally
- Time keepers
- They usually have their hands in front of their faces
- Watches largely on side of the stockings
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,429 - Jul 30 2020
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 7640
- New York Times - Oct 23 2017
- USA Today - Sep 11 2016
- The Washington Post - Aug 10 2016
- Wall Street Journal - Dec 18 2015 - Same Difference
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Jan 5 2015
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Apr 5 2014
- Universal - Jan 21 2014
- New York Times - Feb 9 2013