The answer DAISYCUTTER has 13 possible clues. See the results below.
- Low-pitched ball
- Bloomer on ship getting delivery grounded?
- Rare delivery, a mower?
- Low ball given by girl who's cold, say
- Ball that skims along the ground
- Ball bowled that shoots along the ground
- Low cricket ball
- Ball bowled along ground to batsman
- Cricket delivery skimming along the ground
- Flower shop's ship?
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,981 - Mar 7 2018
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25739 - March 20, 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 1041 - June 22, 2013
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 13,311 - Jan 7 2013
- The Times - Concise - Sunday Times Concise 1287 - November 18, 2012
- The Times - Concise - Sunday Times Concise 1236 - November 27, 2011
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 12,658 - Dec 4 2010
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 26,247 - May 22 2010
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 11,737 - Dec 19 2007
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 10,844 - Feb 7 2005