The answer ANTIPODES has 44 possible clues. See the results below.
- Poles separated? There's clue in that!
- Direct opposites
- Australia and New Zealand
- An end to verses? Quite the opposite!
- They are quite opposed to Britain
- The other side of the world
- The exact opposite, as pointed out
- Article with pointer to poems which are exactly opposite
- Australia and NZ
- Most distant points, as pointed out
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,841 - Nov 24 2021
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,682 - Jul 21 2021
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27895
- The Guardian - Quiptic crossword No 1,038 - Oct 7 2019
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,248 - Jun 19 2019
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 010477
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise Jumbo No 1287
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,249 - Oct 19 2016
- Universal - Sep 25 2015
- The Times - Cryptic - This puzzle is an online substitute from June 1982 as puzzle 26127 is the third and final championship qualifying puzzle and is available as a pdf for online contestants. - June 17, 2015