The answer WARRANTY has 43 possible clues. See the results below.
- Heart-pounding question (Part 3)
- Permit is only for foundation and might last a year if you've done a deal
- It could last a lifetime
- Cover conflict, speaking intemperately?
- Guarantee being cautious about empty speechifying
- Undertaking that covers sale
- With complete year's guarantee
- Quality assurance?
- Dubious about bombast in covenant
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27524
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,846 - Jun 13 2019
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Apr 24 2019
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise Jumbo 1362
- Newsday.com - Jul 6 2018
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Apr 26 2018
- USA Today - Nov 24 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 26889
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 26851
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,282 - Nov 26 2016