The answer WINDOWBOX has 11 possible clues. See the results below.
- Planter on a sill
- Fight after lone woman secures new alternative to pot
- Place for some super-fresh herbs
- Plants here light punch
- *Place for a row of potted plants
- Narrow container for plants
- Bend in river, a sort of oxbow, where flowers may be found
- Plant container on sill
- Where the plants have a long shelf life?
- A growing case for decorating outside of flat?
Last seen in:
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Nov 17 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26597 - December 16, 2016
- Newsday.com - Oct 11 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - The 2014 Times National Crossword Championship Qualifying puzzle No 2 with full details of how to enter, will appear on Wednesday, May 14. The qualifying puzzle solution will be on Thursday, May 22. - May 9, 2014
- L.A. Times Daily - Jan 12 2012
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 12,671 - Dec 20 2010
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 23409 - October 2, 2006
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 11,238 - May 13 2006
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 23,423 - Apr 8 2005
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 22618 - March 22, 2004