The answer REVIEWER has 17 possible clues. See the results below.
- Book coverer?
- Minister that is right about our people becomes critical sort
- One evaluating whisky, associated by Byron with fellow poets?
- Writer of criticism
- Critic of England manager's meeting with Queen
- Critic as someone who is having a second look at something?
- Critic concerned with TV watcher
- ...clergyman with one jug is sometimes also present
- He gives notice
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,157 - Jan 10 2019
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,517 - May 23 2018
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Quick Cryptic No 1018
- USA Today - May 10 2017
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Sep 14 2016
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 6898 - December 17, 2015
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 6373 - April 12, 2014
- Newsday.com - Dec 18 2010
- New York Times - Jul 8 2010
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 258 - Nov 26 2009