The answer IRIDESCENT has 35 possible clues. See the results below.
- Glittering with changing colours
- Rainbow-coloured flag briefly coming down
- Shot dice and rent is blown
- One getting lift on trail, resembling the other one?
- One's carried up bouquet displaying different colours
- Looking into Irish ancestry, head of institute gets shot
- One run and one fall - that's glittering!
- Unit go on horseback in front of trail left by animals that is colourful!
- Eye-catching and shockingly indiscreet
- Showing luminous colours
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,899 - Aug 4 2022
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,655 - Jun 3 2021
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,454 - Jun 16 2020
- Newsday.com - Mar 15 2019
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,959 - Jan 26 2018
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,644 - Jan 24 2018
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,753 - Aug 18 2017
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,444 - Jun 3 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26546 - October 18, 2016
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,925 - Jul 1 2016