The answer ABRACADABRA has 42 possible clues. See the results below.
- Magic word
- Magical phrase
- Steve Miller Band "remake" of Screamin' Jay Hawkins' "I Put a Spell on You"?
- Caught girl in her underwear under a bit of a spell?
- Rogue wearing a woman's garment repeatedly? That's magic!
- Magic word used by conjurors
- Incantation #2
- Cry before a disappearance
- It's magic for bounder going from one woman's undergarment to another
- Word used by conjuror
Last seen in:
- L.A. Times Daily - Jan 22 2023
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 750 - Oct 9 2022
- New York Times - Jun 29 2022
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,867 - Jun 9 2022
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,853 - May 17 2022
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,548 - Nov 26 2020
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,222 - May 3 2019
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27340
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,833 - Sep 1 2018
- Rock and Roll - Jan 14 2018