The answer TRAILMIX has 23 possible clues. See the results below.
- Hiker's snack
- Backpacker's snack, and a hint to the circled letters
- Fruit-and-nuts snack
- Hiker's snack that's literally found in 17-, 29-, 39- and 47-Across
- Something for the detective to do with Mick's reports? The travellers are bound to swallow them!
- Snack that may contain M&Ms
- Backpacker's fare
- Track miles included in Texas traveller's fare
- Follow a professional audio monthly?
- Hiker's energy source
Last seen in:
- L.A. Times Daily - Jan 31 2018
- The Washington Post - Jan 31 2018
- New York Times - Jul 13 2017
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 1,247 - Oct 16 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26417 - May 20, 2016
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Mar 7 2016
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jan 8 2016
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,720 - Nov 4 2015
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Sep 15 2015
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,492 - Feb 11 2015