The answer GRANDSTAND has 33 possible clues. See the results below.
- Play up to the audience
- A sum of money to act as umpire on what to put up for the best view
- Place for fans
- Racecourse building
- A BBC TV sports programme broadcast between 1958 and 2007
- Magnificent support for long-running TV show
- Act to impress the audience
- Where spectators may see two batsmen scoring highly together
- Try to impress with fine place for 27?
- Foreign money invested in sporty car and place for watching sport?
Last seen in:
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Feb 14 2020
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,231 - Dec 11 2019
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,145 - Sep 2 2019
- New York Times - Aug 26 2018
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,678 - Mar 5 2018
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 7481
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 28,420 - May 6 2017
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise Jumbo No 1264
- Newsday.com - Apr 5 2016
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,384 - Apr 24 2015