The answer ERRANTRY has 20 possible clues. See the results below.
- Knightly excursions?
- Knightly pursuit
- Queen managed to attempt knightly ways
- Way of life of wandering knight
- Sounds like occupation for a night to get 'er hurried with the attempt
- Go wrong with an attempt to be in a wandering state
- After incomplete commission attempt quixotic activity
- Knight life?
- Knightly adventuring
- Go wrong with worker on railway in search for adventure
Last seen in:
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 7176 - November 5, 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 953 - November 26, 2011
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 5547 - August 20, 2011
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 26,366 - Oct 8 2010
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 854 - January 16, 2010
- Thinks.com - Jan 15 2010
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 24,826 - Oct 9 2009
- L.A. Times Daily - Aug 20 2009
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 24,589 - Jan 6 2009
- Thinks.com - Jan 15 2008