The answer ELOPER has 45 possible clues. See the results below.
- Wedding march skipper
- Stereotypical ladder climber
- Romeo or Juliet
- One running away to get married
- Miss on the run
- Impatient groom, e.g
- Gets carried away by lover on the run to a secret get-a-way?
- One keen to marry assistant heading off without ring
- Runaway bound to be embraced by leading lady
- One who doesn't stand on ceremony?
Last seen in:
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jul 21 2018
- Universal - Apr 19 2018
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,452 - Mar 9 2018
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 7486
- Newsday.com - May 9 2017
- Premier Sunday - King Feature Syndicate - Jan 29 2017
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 7235 - January 13, 2017
- Universal - Dec 24 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26576 - November 22, 2016
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Nov 2 2015