The answer SIDEARM has 58 possible clues. See the results below.
- Like some baseball pitches ... and a hint to locating the second part of four three-part puzzle answers
- Pistol, for example
- Weapon useless at the front?
- Weapon worn on belt
- Holstered pistol, e.g.
- Admires original weapon
- But officer might discharge one at the front
- Sword or dagger
- Like some baseball pitches
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27200
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Nov 7 2018
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,618 - Sep 18 2018
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,550 - Jul 1 2018
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Mar 8 2018
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Oct 12 2017
- The Washington Post - Aug 11 2017
- L.A. Times Daily - Aug 11 2017
- The Telegraph - Quick - Mar 20 2017
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Oct 7 2016