The answer LIMITEDEDITION has 11 possible clues. See the results below.
- Numbered collectible
- Valuable designation for a collector
- Something printed from two journalists I crashed into south of border
- Rare copy -- issu?
- It's bound to be available for a few
- Rare book essentially encapsulated in pledge?
- Something for a collector
- Small album pressing
- Small number of copies
- An issue of a fixed number
Last seen in:
- Universal - Sep 13 2021
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,442 - Aug 14 2020
- Newsday.com - May 24 2017
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,421 - Jun 30 2015
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 2,802 - Jun 28 2015
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,176 - Apr 24 2014
- Newsday.com - Apr 24 2013
- USA Today - Oct 18 2012
- Rock and Roll - Mar 11 2012
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 190 - November 25, 2006