The answer TIMESIGNAL has 10 possible clues. See the results below.
- Radio-borne clock regulator
- Electronic indication of the correct hour
- What could make you slim, eating pips?
- I am silent, nodding ultimately? Wrong -- alert!
- Giant lime's monstrous pips
- Tiny fellow with a single, fantastic up-to-the minute sound
- Pips giving precise moment
- Regular announcement from Greenwich?
- Eg, Greenwich pips
- eg Six pips
Last seen in:
- Universal - Nov 16 2017
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,825 - Nov 11 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26301 - January 6, 2016
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,491 - May 16 2014
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 25,661 - Jun 13 2012
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24409 - December 15, 2009
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 25,894 - Apr 4 2009
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 12,069 - Jan 14 2009
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 281 - June 7, 2008
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 24,872 - Dec 26 2005