The answer HANDTOMOUTH has 8 possible clues. See the results below.
- With barely enough money for immediate needs
- Show of embarrassment, seeing how poor people live?
- Living thus, Josh and Tom, out holding boxes?
- Precarious (existence)
- The sort of existence crew have to speak of silently?
- Not letting you lip-read ''precarious existence''
- With barely enough to exist
- Just adequate (subsistence)
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,886 - Apr 7 2021
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26588 - December 6, 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25189 - June 14, 2012
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 12,924 - Oct 12 2011
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 25,886 - Mar 26 2009
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 2,413 - Jan 6 2008
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 11,002 - Aug 10 2005
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 2346 - May 19, 2001