The answer FILING has 12 possible clues. See the results below.
- Taxpayer's chore
- Clerk's chore
- Recording one assuming affair
- Arranging documents methodically
- Affair involving one office task?
- Recording of affair entrapping one
- Cast includes one doing the paperwork
- Tiny iron sliver
- Clerical work done by a metal worker
- Heartless shooting — nail-biting alternative?
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,962 - Jan 31 2019
- The Washington Post - Aug 2 2018
- L.A. Times Daily - Aug 2 2018
- The Washington Post - Jun 28 2018
- L.A. Times Daily - Jun 28 2018
- Irish Times (Simplex) - May 17 2017
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,041 - Feb 19 2016
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,016 - Jan 21 2016
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Feb 28 2014
- Wall Street Journal - Apr 19 2013 - April 19, 2013 - On a First Name Basis