The answer COMEACROPPER has 12 possible clues. See the results below.
- Fall heavily
- Fail badly (informal)
- Fail badly
- Fail to arrive, having run into a policeman
- Fall heavily for a policewoman guarding Romeo after approach
- Fall at 90º in unconscious state before army hairdresser?
- Reach one working on land and take a tumble?
- Have a fall
- Move towards a busy crossing over river, and fall heavily
- Fall heavily and unexpectedly
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,909 - May 4 2021
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,360 - Jul 31 2019
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,860 - Oct 3 2018
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,459 - Sep 9 2016
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Apr 13 2015
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 25,013 - May 18 2010
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 26,195 - Mar 23 2010
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 25,993 - Jul 29 2009
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24032 - September 30, 2008
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 11,609 - Jul 23 2007