The answer GASTROPUB has 25 possible clues. See the results below.
- Like to dig into top grub prepared here?
- A grub spot of sorts
- Eaterie serving snail, perhaps even helpings of gumbo for last couple
- Eatery providing top grub as ordered
- Soup bar served up with G and T? One expects more here
- Public house specialising in providing food and wine
- Retracted complaint about a tantrum in haunt of bons vivants
- Superior drinks are served up in good British eatery
- Spot a burger being cooked? Little hesitation to avoid that inn!
- ...bar, and land up taking posh drinks here?
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 26925
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26542 - October 13, 2016
- The Telegraph - Quick - Aug 13 2016
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Jun 21 2016
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,821 - Mar 2 2016
- L.A. Times Daily - Dec 19 2015
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26090 - May 5, 2015
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 13,808 - Aug 11 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - The 2014 Times National Crossword Championship Qualifying puzzle No 1 with full details of how to enter, will appear on Wednesday, April 16. The qualifying puzzle solution will be on Thursday, April 24. - April 11, 2014
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,158 - Jan 16 2014