The answer LIVINGSTONE has 14 possible clues. See the results below.
- See 27
- Presumed doctor brings energy to Scottish town
- See 6
- Scottish explorer and missionary
- Contemporary saint, one dedicated missionary
- Stanley found him
- 'Not dead!' Stanley's first character to find him!
- Doctor presumed to be cohabiting with Sharon in Hollywood
- Benefice given to good man, person presumably a doctor?
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,201 - Jun 6 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Easter Monday Cryptic Jumbo - April 21, 2014
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,223 - Apr 2 2014
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 12,762 - Apr 6 2011
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 25,873 - Mar 11 2009
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24098 - December 16, 2008
- The Times - Concise - Bank Holiday T2 Jumbo 275 - May 5, 2008
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 25,546 - Feb 22 2008
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 23,982 - Jan 24 2007
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 23267 - April 19, 2006