The answer PACKEDLUNCH has 8 possible clues. See the results below.
- Meal had no impact? First items should be switched
- Provisions for picnic? Spooner's didn't include spicy drink
- After swapping starters, didn't bite sandwiches?
- Fare in container producing sign of overeating around fancy deck by lake
- Switching starters, went without alcoholic drink in meal at midday?
- Ready-prepared midday meal in container
- Cold meal (eg, taken to school)
- Type of meal that was insipid, according to Spooner
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,157 - Jan 10 2019
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 25,810 - Dec 4 2012
- The Times - Cryptic - Sunday Times Cryptic 4497 by Dean Mayer - August 5, 2012
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 601 - Jul 21 2011
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 763 - June 21, 2008
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 11,346 - Sep 16 2006
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 3233 - March 23, 2004
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 22,789 - Mar 27 2003