The answer INTERTWINE has 9 possible clues. See the results below.
- Lace still vino, putting in tons
- Twist together
- Twist together in sleepy port, arresting onset of tedium?
- Unable to move having imbibed last of potent drink -- get knotted!
- Weave together
- Lace drink following time in still
- Lace tannin initially into still champagne, say
- Weave a bit, being lethargic, having drunk last of rot-gut plonk?
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27554
- Newsday.com - Feb 10 2018
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 27,250 - Aug 7 2013
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25539 - July 29, 2013
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 875 - Nov 13 2012
- L.A. Times Daily - Oct 27 2011
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 26,010 - Aug 18 2009
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Saturday 24239 - May 30, 2009
- The Times - Cryptic - Bank Holiday Jumbo 421 - August 26, 2002