The answer PRINCESSES has 7 possible clues. See the results below.
- Disney "royalty," and a theme hint
- Females comprising more than one resident in 5?
- They're always looking for someone charming to court royalty
- Royals in Chinese capital surrounded by crowds
- Members of the royalty wince inwardly, beset by urges
- Public relations incorporated S&S for the royal issue
- They don't, by the sound of them, go by first-class mail, a little
Last seen in:
- Universal - Oct 17 2020
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,490 - Oct 9 2020
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jul 10 2014
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,239 - Apr 21 2014
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 26,951 - Aug 22 2012
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Nov 17 2011
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Sep 8 2005