The answer AMERICANS has 18 possible clues. See the results below.
- A mountaintop of heather leads to natural spring coming from Wyoming, for example
- A man overshadowed by another man? Old Bob in The Bostonians!
- They're a blend of the main races
- 'That the — are able to bear taxation is indubitable' (Samuel Johnson)
- Rains came (anag.)
- Some of them are 5 down
- Statesmen perhaps in car with same reforms
- Main races represented across the pond?
- Mexicans have been in California for a long time
Last seen in:
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - May 4 2021
- Universal - Feb 9 2021
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Mar 24 2020
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - May 30 2019
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 29,024 - Apr 13 2019
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 29,014 - Apr 2 2019
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Dec 11 2018
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,671 - Nov 20 2018
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,891 - Nov 8 2018
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Feb 10 2017