The answer PRINTABLE has 13 possible clues. See the results below.
- Fit to be published
- That can be published after undoing triple ban
- Run in slot machine suitable for the Telegraph?
- Fit for publication
- Portion regularly put forward as fit for publication
- Like PDFs, can be speedily run off first?
- Image handling arranged by columns suited to newspapers
- King gets in pinball machine - worth putting in the paper?
- Machine run included when it is fit for publication
- Publicity favoured by board as OK for publication
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 28144
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,921 - Nov 22 2017
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 7278 - March 4, 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26132 - June 23, 2015
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,130 - Dec 13 2013
- The Times - Cryptic - This puzzle, used in the Preliminary A round of the 2013 Times National Crossword Championship, was solved correctly within the time limit by 48% of the competitors. - November 6, 2013
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 6053 - April 3, 2013
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 26,071 - Oct 28 2009
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 97 - Feb 18 2009
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 23511 - January 30, 2007