The answer DAUNTLESS has 17 possible clues. See the results below.
- Brave daughter with no female relations?
- Plucky daughter losing part of family?
- Bold enough for D to have a relative lack
- Are five hundred so brave, even when lacking a relation?
- Intrepid relative getting into rickety sleds
- Five hundred without a relative will just have been to be brave
- Boldly undeterred
- If lost a head, had lost a relative, had got 9 across
- Brave daughter missing some female relatives?
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27524
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,354 - Jul 24 2019
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 29,018 - Apr 6 2019
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 29,016 - Apr 4 2019
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Jul 7 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26204 - September 15, 2015
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,543 - Jul 16 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25685 - January 16, 2014
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,335 - Nov 14 2013
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 5250 - September 7, 2010