The answer PIGMENTS has 13 possible clues. See the results below.
- Drunk Meg's pint with colourful types
- Drunk Meg's pint - a crafty mixture of the Black Stuff and water, for instance
- Colouring substances
- They give colour to oil, water, etc.
- They give colour to oil, water etc.
- Prehistoric inventions, as found in caves
- Colours in springtime perhaps lacking reds and indigos initially
Last seen in:
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - May 22 2020
- The Times - Concise - Sunday Times Concise No 1665
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Sep 26 2019
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Dec 18 2017
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Nov 15 2017
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Apr 3 2017
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Apr 28 2015
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Dec 8 2014
- Newsday.com - Nov 2 2013
- New York Times - Sep 28 2013