The answer ATISHOO has 47 possible clues. See the results below.
- The sound of a sneeze
- Sound of sneeze
- Sound of a sneeze
- Explosion, after which children all fall down?
- I hoot as a result of a sneeze
- It's a strange laugh, mostly a sneeze
- A paper hankie, some say, needed after this?
- Adult turns it to drive away warning sound of cold
- Sound of explosion unresolved, drunkard may declare
- Sneeze that demands just one hanky, we hear
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,375 - Feb 22 2021
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jan 9 2021
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27796
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Aug 8 2020
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Jul 14 2020
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 29,393 - Jun 18 2020
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,575 - Apr 8 2020
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Quick Cryptic No 1576
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 3,042 - Feb 9 2020
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Jan 20 2020