The answer HAVEITOUT has 11 possible clues. See the results below.
- Discuss thoroughly and take the dentist's advice?
- Bring a contentious matter to resolution
- Argue over remedy for an aching tooth
- Discuss thoroughly a point of contention
- Discuss a point of contention
- Resolve a longstanding disagreement
- How not to respond to a flasher?
- Argue aggressively? Sufferer with a rotten tooth might do that
- If tooth is aching, you can settle the matter for good
- Discuss the dentist's final recommendation
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,924 - Mar 8 2018
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,331 - Oct 17 2017
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 7123 - September 5, 2016
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 13,879 - Nov 1 2014
- New York Times - Jun 10 2011
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 24,263 - Dec 18 2007
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 23511 - January 30, 2007
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 23163 - December 19, 2005
- The Times - Cryptic - Sunday Times Cryptic 4081 - August 8, 2004
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Feb 28 2001