The answer SWORDDANCE has 15 possible clues. See the results below.
- Performers in this step round bladed weapons
- Musical measure for feet and arms?
- What offers an 'edgy' performance accompanied by music?
- Tripping over the edge?
- Con Edwards curiously to foil tribal victory celebration
- Steps with weapon could produce coward's end
- 'Brigadoon' highlight
- Performance involving sharp weapons
- Does it involve cutting-edge choreography?
- Steps pointedly taken to rewrite 'Coward's End'
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,714 - Jan 10 2019
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,778 - Jun 29 2018
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 1102 - July 26, 2014
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Apr 11 2013
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 26,660 - Sep 17 2011
- Wall Street Journal - Apr 29 2011 - April 29, 2011 - Branch Office
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 946 - Jan 2 2011
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 12,449 - Apr 5 2010
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 858 - February 13, 2010
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 24,920 - Jan 29 2010