The answer LOBELIA has 78 possible clues. See the results below.
- Common garden plant
- Plant lots of broccoli heads in spring? A lie!
- Launch for the Spanish in middle of trials at garden centre
- Oil able to form a flower
- Left daggers - a plant is it?
- See letter by essayist on flower
- Ball thrown by essayist may be found in bed
- Bedding plant
- Plant daggers in Capone's back
- Garden plant
Last seen in:
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Mar 12 2022
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 8800
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Dec 11 2021
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 8525
- The Guardian - Quiptic crossword No 1,084 - Aug 24 2020
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 29,367 - May 19 2020
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Mar 7 2020
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27465
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 557 - Jan 27 2019
- The Times - Specialist - Sunday Times GK Jumbo No 119