The answer HEIGHHO has 43 possible clues. See the results below.
- Male getting unusually high on love? Ah, well!
- Disney song sung by six characters (if you count right)
- ''Snow White . . .'' song
- Fictional miners' work song
- Exclaim this with a hay rake, by the sound of it
- Climax cut short - how short? There you go!
- Gosh, I'm tired!
- Report of fodder by house? Well, there you go!
- Drug's concealed in lofty house? Ah, well
- Exclamation of weariness
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,841 - Nov 24 2021
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - May 8 2021
- New York Times - Jul 27 2020
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,657 - Jul 13 2020
- Newsday.com - Jan 3 2020
- USA Today - Jan 19 2019
- The Washington Post - Jan 21 2018
- L.A. Times Daily - Jan 21 2018
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,608 - Mar 3 2017
- The Guardian - Quiptic crossword No 898 - Jan 30 2017