The answer LATINI has 10 possible clues. See the results below.
- Introductory language class
- Beginning language course with conjugations
- 'Amo, amas, amat' class
- Where 'amo, amas, amat' is taught
- Course in which to conjugate 'amo, amas, amat ...'
- Where 'amo, amas, amat' is learned
- Introductory language course
- Basic language course
- Where 17- and 61-Across and 11- and 29-Down might be used
- Freshman language course
Last seen in:
- Premier Sunday - King Feature Syndicate - Jun 10 2018
- Wall Street Journal - Jan 3 2018 - Naughty, Naughty!
- L.A. Times Daily - Mar 11 2017
- The Washington Post - Mar 11 2017
- Wall Street Journal - Jan 29 2010 - January 29, 2010 - Brainstorming
- New York Times - Oct 26 2009
- New York Times - Feb 8 2009
- L.A. Times Daily - May 22 2008
- New York Times - May 1 2004
- New York Times - Apr 30 2002