The answer CERTAINTY has 18 possible clues. See the results below.
- Church line about pollution can't go wrong
- Sure thing
- Church really gutted about blemish -- that's inevitable
- It's inevitable, yet I can't worry about onset of reform
- Cattery in trouble? No doubt about it!
- A particular peg, we're told, is a sure thing!
- State of being sure
- Interact badly with jury, finally producing conviction
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27022
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise Jumbo No 1287
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,245 - Jan 5 2016
- Family Time - Nov 9 2015
- New York Times - Sep 27 2015
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 13,291 - Dec 13 2012
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 2,599 - Jul 31 2011
- Thinks.com - Oct 17 2010
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24591 - July 16, 2010
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24523 - April 28, 2010