Clue: Commissioned member of armed forces
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Commissioned member of armed forces which appears 1 time in our database.
- Part of the force
- Service-academy graduate
- Holder of a commission in the armed forces
- He holds a commission
- A commissioned soldier
- Person with authority in the forces
- Person with commission in armed services
- Person with authority or command
- In the army, he's commissioned
- Member of the armed forces in position of authority
- 'An ... and a Gentleman, film (7)'
- I see it's in a tender but rank way
- Even as it starts to come out of the fridge, that's still rank