Clue: Thin ball of liquid enclosing air
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Thin ball of liquid enclosing air which appears 1 time in our database.
- Bathtub sight
- Thin sphere
- On the -- (at risk of exclusion)
- Thin ball of liquid
- Thin ball of liquid enclosing air or gas
- Hollow globule of gas
- Might this sort of bulb be easily broken?
- One blew up a couple of bees in the blue
- Two bees get burst in the blue
- Being blown up it goes pop
- Easily go bust
- See 13
- Fraudulent scheme in a soap by-product?