Clue: Arboreal rodent with long bushy tail
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Arboreal rodent with long bushy tail which appears 4 times in our database.
- Arboreal rodent
- Nut collector
- Brunswick stew ingredient
- Rocky of cartoondom, for one
- Distraction for the dogs in 'Up'
- Gnawing animal
- Acorn lover
- Rodent with a bushy tail
- Rodent with bushy tail
- Tree-climbing rodent which hoards nuts
- Tree-climbing rodent with bushy tail, red or grey
- Bushy-tailed tree dweller, red or grey
- Brown or red rodent