Clue: The collar-bone
We have 1 possible answer for the clue The collar-bone which appears 3 times in our database.
- Part of the pectoral girdle
- The formal collar-bone
- Bone, right angle in weakness behind collar, oddly
- The collarbone
- Victor in a cell busted collarbone
- Perverted vice, with call for bone!
- Bone from one hanging in the cold, executed, thrown across small room
- One with Violet caught inside cell removing bone
- Bone found in soil mostly unsavoury -- bit of cleaning involved
- Bone found when one leaves frozen water outside toilet