Clue: A soft flat bread roll
We have 1 possible answer for the clue A soft flat bread roll which appears 3 times in our database.
- Prot. denomination
- Big roll
- Certain Protestant: Abbr.
- Clinton's denom.
- Christian denom.
- Protestant denom.
- Like some churches: Abbr.
- Bill Clinton's relig. affiliation
- Halle Berry, briefly, in a 1997 comedy
- Halle Berry's character, e.g., in a 1997 comedy
- "Southern" relig.
- Halle Berry's character, in a widely-panned 1997 comedy
- Like Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter: Abbr.
- 'Tis M afterwards with a little water for the bread