Clue: Nukes and such
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Nukes and such which appears 1 time in our database.
- One rationale for the 2003 invasion of Iraq: Abbr.
- Some bombs, briefly
- Life-threatening devices, briefly
- Iraq War no-shows
- They may be nuclear or biological, informally
- Scary arms, briefly
- Saddam reportedly hid them, briefly
- H-bombs and the like
- Nukes and the like
- Iraq war concerns, for short
- Alleged Iraqi arsenal, for short
- Wartime threats (abbr.)
- Saddam's supposed stash
- Iraq War concerns, for short