Clue: Franchise operator
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Franchise operator which appears 2 times in our database.
- Royalty payer
- Permit holder
- Person holding official authorisation
- The one with the official permit
- Person with official permit to sell, say, drink
- The one holding official permission
- One authorised the hard water the Poles found in a river down south
- Host of parasites seen on the move
- One who is formally allowed desserts around noon in general
- Publican maybe from another scene in fiction
- Crawlers get past new landlord
- Person allowed to sell drink
- Uncommonly nice — else who would be a publican?
- Seen with lice running wild, Lassie for one has the right papers