Clue: Czech playwright
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Czech playwright which appears 2 times in our database.
- 'The Life of the Insects' playwright
- Writer who coined 'robot'
- Writer who coined the word 'robot'
- Karel ___, writer who coined the word 'robot'
- ''The Insect Play'' author
- ''RUR'' author
- Creator of the robots Primus and Helena
- Playwright Karel
- 'The Insect Play' playwright
- "RUR" playwright
- 'War With the Newts' novelist, 1936
- Czech writer Karel
- "War with the Newts" sci-fi novelist, 1936
- Author of sci-fi's 'War With the Newts'
- 'War With the Newts' author